Thursday, February 23, 2006


LOVE FOR A LIFETIME
Keeping that loving feeling alive forever..

The wedding is always just the first step on a lifelong journey. At least, that is what couples hope for, when they walk down the aisle. However, reality involves a lot more hard work than just walking down that path of roses. Passions can fade and little habits can wear a partnership down. Making a marriage work is no small task. Here are some of the pointers i've read from Style weddings.

Look on the bright side
Those little quirks you found cute before marriage may just wear you down after a few years. It takes a lot of effort to keep criticism, defensiveness and even contempt out of your relationship. No matter how long it's been, it is still important to always look for your partner's best qualities.

You, me and us
Sometimes the hardest part of marriage is remembering that you have another person to consider when faced with a big decision. Remember that there are three parts to your marriage — you, your spouse and your relationship. Ask the question: "What's best for us?" instead of "Whatss best for me?" or even "What's best for him/her?"

Together forever
Now that two has become one, keep it that way with a few simple rules. Remember to be kind to each other. Remember to be polite and appreciative. Spend one night a week together away from the TV. Be a more attentive lover. Set your goals together and make it an annual exercise. Renew your vows each year after you've discussed what you aim to achieve for the coming year. And when you reach those goals, treat it like you would any other achievement: Go out and celebrate.. Together.

Play fair
What is the difference between equity and equality? Equity is a state of justness and fairness, while equality means sameness for all parties. In your relationship, you want equity, not equality. Equity promotes fairness in all situations, whereas equality tends to encourage scorekeeping. So stop keeping tabs on who gets what and look at the bigger picture.


eILeen 11:47 PM


*You and i, till the end of time!*

[[*eILeen..*]]
*13/07/84*

[[*ArChiVes*]]

*March 2005*April 2005*May 2005*June 2005*July 2005*August 2005*September 2005*October 2005*November 2005*December 2005*January 2006*February 2006*March 2006*April 2006*May 2006*June 2006*July 2006*August 2006



Im so in Love ++
You're there by my side In every way
I know that you would not forsake me

I give you my life, would not think twice
Your love is all I need, believe me..

I may not say it quite as much as I should
When I say I love you darling that means for good

So open up your heart and let me in
And I will love you 'til forever
Until death do us part we'll be together
So take my hand and hold on tight
And we'll get there..
This I swear

So whenever you get weary
Just reach out for me
I'll never let you down, my love..


[[*Layout SaSspink*]]


Mary J. Blige - Be Without You (Kendu Mix)

Music Code provided by Song2Play.Com