Thursday, December 08, 2005


Spent $500plus on tues.. went shopping wif Joreen.. walked abt 6 hrs non stop ard Orchard and later to P.S, at the end of the day.. we were so so tired.. our legs and arms are aching. my things are pretty much heavier dan Joreen's.. so.. im worst =/ (shopping not done yet, goin for another Spree nxt wk) hehe.. =D i love shopping! But............. i love my darling Andrew much MORE!!

hehe.. i finally had the chance to take a ride on the cable car.. hmm.. lemme see.. on saturday 26/11/05? (thanx dear!) yup.. went Sentosa wif dear and his frens that afternoon and met more of his other frens in the evening for some 'you tiao' at Geylang.. =)

and on.. lemme see.. sunday 04/12/05.. went Chinatown wif dear and his frens for dinner.. my fav stingray, herbal chicken, etc.. yummy.. =p den one of dear's fren, James offered to send us hm.. not driving a car but.. riding a trishaw.. hehe.. it was really nice =)

Last thurs went Dblo.. wif my besties, Kimberly, Vanessa, Joreen, Jessica, Tiffany and my dear.. i totally cannot make it dat nite.. haha.. but i njoyed =) according to Tiff, the nxt dblo session will b on the 15th =/ hmm.. den went Chinablack the following day and yesterday.. not so fun =S

*dear, i dunno how u did it, but u jus make me feel happier each day =)
it has been great ever since the first day, im glad dat we have each other..
still, we have so much more to look forward to.. (our future, our little family is awaiting..)


eILeen 2:41 PM


*You and i, till the end of time!*

[[*eILeen..*]]
*13/07/84*

[[*ArChiVes*]]

*March 2005*April 2005*May 2005*June 2005*July 2005*August 2005*September 2005*October 2005*November 2005*December 2005*January 2006*February 2006*March 2006*April 2006*May 2006*June 2006*July 2006*August 2006



Im so in Love ++
You're there by my side In every way
I know that you would not forsake me

I give you my life, would not think twice
Your love is all I need, believe me..

I may not say it quite as much as I should
When I say I love you darling that means for good

So open up your heart and let me in
And I will love you 'til forever
Until death do us part we'll be together
So take my hand and hold on tight
And we'll get there..
This I swear

So whenever you get weary
Just reach out for me
I'll never let you down, my love..


[[*Layout SaSspink*]]


Mary J. Blige - Be Without You (Kendu Mix)

Music Code provided by Song2Play.Com