Saturday, November 05, 2005


Jus reached hm abt an hour ago.. went to Thomson Medical Centre wif kim and my dear to visit one of my besties, XiuQi.. she jus gave birth to a baby girl, Armelle =) the moment we stepped into the room, we talked and laughed like nobody's business.. we were really noisy! Xiuqi's lao gong and my dear jus sat there watched tv lo.. haha.. Congrats to Xiuqi and Steve.. yr new born is really cute =) left the place at abt 930, kim suggested to sit down somewhere and talk abit.. so we went to eat dim sum nearby.. hehe..

hmm.. spent hundreds of dollar on shoppin and on my nails these few days.. accompanied by my dear lao gong.. walked almost the whole of orchard wif my brother and i. on the following day, thou he woke up early to take care of the baby and had slight flu, he went wif me to do my nails and waited patiently for my nails to b done.. haha.. thanx dear! im so blessed to have u by my side, loving me and cherishing me.. i love you and thanx for all yr efforts u've put in and everything u've done.. u've been really thoughtful and attentive towards me.. little acts like preparing the toothpaste on my toothbrush for me in the morning, accompany me to places i wanna go, sending me to and off work, and blah blah blah.. these little things u've done meant so much to me.. i cherish all of it and most importantly, i cherish you!

*Loving you with all my Heart.. and Soul..



eILeen 12:22 AM


*You and i, till the end of time!*

[[*eILeen..*]]
*13/07/84*

[[*ArChiVes*]]

*March 2005*April 2005*May 2005*June 2005*July 2005*August 2005*September 2005*October 2005*November 2005*December 2005*January 2006*February 2006*March 2006*April 2006*May 2006*June 2006*July 2006*August 2006



Im so in Love ++
You're there by my side In every way
I know that you would not forsake me

I give you my life, would not think twice
Your love is all I need, believe me..

I may not say it quite as much as I should
When I say I love you darling that means for good

So open up your heart and let me in
And I will love you 'til forever
Until death do us part we'll be together
So take my hand and hold on tight
And we'll get there..
This I swear

So whenever you get weary
Just reach out for me
I'll never let you down, my love..


[[*Layout SaSspink*]]


Mary J. Blige - Be Without You (Kendu Mix)

Music Code provided by Song2Play.Com