Monday, October 10, 2005


finally went to the beach again.. has been mths since the last time i went sentosa. sat at the beach bar, drank some vodka and had some snacks like calamari, chicken wings and pizza wif dear and some of his camp mates..

dear and i had to leave earlier coz theres family dinner.. his mum, cousin and bro came habour front to pick us up, head towards east coast and his dad was ald waiting for us. had a scrumptious dinner at the Jumbo seafood restaurant.. the place was packed.. the business must b really good.. hmm.. chili and pepper crabbieS.. and many others *yum yum* this is the first time i ate the crab w/o my dad's help.. haha.. i really had some difficulties eating them but they are *yum yum* hehe.. dear said its not he who feeds me and makes me fat, its his parents.. haha.. after dinner, dear's mum suggested to take a little stroll along the beach.. took a few pics and soon, its time to go hm..

hmm.. ok.. im goin to slp now.. have a good rest and gotta attend to some dinner wif dear tml.. nites =)

*really nice having dinner wif the family =)


eILeen 1:06 AM


*You and i, till the end of time!*

[[*eILeen..*]]
*13/07/84*

[[*ArChiVes*]]

*March 2005*April 2005*May 2005*June 2005*July 2005*August 2005*September 2005*October 2005*November 2005*December 2005*January 2006*February 2006*March 2006*April 2006*May 2006*June 2006*July 2006*August 2006



Im so in Love ++
You're there by my side In every way
I know that you would not forsake me

I give you my life, would not think twice
Your love is all I need, believe me..

I may not say it quite as much as I should
When I say I love you darling that means for good

So open up your heart and let me in
And I will love you 'til forever
Until death do us part we'll be together
So take my hand and hold on tight
And we'll get there..
This I swear

So whenever you get weary
Just reach out for me
I'll never let you down, my love..


[[*Layout SaSspink*]]


Mary J. Blige - Be Without You (Kendu Mix)

Music Code provided by Song2Play.Com