Friday, September 30, 2005


miss my boy so much.. but, im happy enough to b able to talk to him on the phone for that mere 30-40minutes during the niteS. he must b really tired from his training yet he is sweet enough and bothers to call me when lights off.. while all his fellow camp mates are slping soundly, he secretly chats wif me over the phone..

In most of our conversations, we will b talking abt our future.. *smiLez* darling, i know very well dat its rather too early to talk abt our children.. like wat u said, we should now think of our marriage and the future of jus the both of us first.. i totally agree wif u but, pls forgive me, coz whenever we talk abt us, i cant help but to picture a happy family consist of u and i and... our children..

darling, i love u to bits.. am anxiously waiting for dat special day to arrive.. the most important day of my life!


eILeen 1:36 AM


*You and i, till the end of time!*

[[*eILeen..*]]
*13/07/84*

[[*ArChiVes*]]

*March 2005*April 2005*May 2005*June 2005*July 2005*August 2005*September 2005*October 2005*November 2005*December 2005*January 2006*February 2006*March 2006*April 2006*May 2006*June 2006*July 2006*August 2006



Im so in Love ++
You're there by my side In every way
I know that you would not forsake me

I give you my life, would not think twice
Your love is all I need, believe me..

I may not say it quite as much as I should
When I say I love you darling that means for good

So open up your heart and let me in
And I will love you 'til forever
Until death do us part we'll be together
So take my hand and hold on tight
And we'll get there..
This I swear

So whenever you get weary
Just reach out for me
I'll never let you down, my love..


[[*Layout SaSspink*]]


Mary J. Blige - Be Without You (Kendu Mix)

Music Code provided by Song2Play.Com